Fork Lift Operator
Executive Staffing Consultant is an all-round staffing service and has an exceptional record of finding the right fit for both the employer and the employee.
ExeStaffing Consultant is currently seeking experienced and highly skilled Forklift Operators. The prime function of this position is to provide support to the supply chain through collecting, loading, shipping and receiving warehouse products. The successful candidate will be responsible for operating technical equipment, optimizing loading for efficient logistics and supporting other warehouse functions to ensure optimal operation of the business. Flexibility with scheduled work days and shift preference is required.
Forklift Operator responsibilities
- Operate forklift or other hand truck
- Use wireless RF scanning equipment to ensure accuracy of inventory
- Adhere to quality and customer service standards set forth by the company
- Perform cycle counts as required
- Pick, wrap and stage orders to be shipped
- Inspect and perform maintenance of forklifts and other material handling equipment
- Identify safety hazards in the workplace
- Consolidate partial pallets for incoming goods
To apply for this job please visit exestaffing.com.